REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS
- The applicant should be an owner of a property (sold for the first time by a development company) in Cyprus, a house, an apartment or any other building, for a minimum value of €300.000 + VAT (if any)
- The immigration permit issued to an applicant covers his spouse and children under the age of 18. The said permit is also applicable for unmarried children aged 18 to 25 who may prove that they are students at a university and are financially dependent on the applicant.
- The parents of the main applicant and those of his spouse are also able to apply and obtain the Permanent Residence Permit by just showing an extra 8,000 euros each on the main applicant’s income certificate
- The applicant should submit a confirmation letter from a financial institution in Cyprus that he has deposited a minimum capital of €30.000 into an account, which will be pledged for a period of at least three years. It must be proved that the said amount has been transferred to Cyprus from abroad.
- The applicant and his family included in the Immigration Permit must submit with their application, all documentation needed as per the checklists provided by the Cyprus Government: contract of purchasing property from 300,000 euros and proof of payment minimum 200,000 euros, a confirmation letter from a bank about the deposit, a proof of a guaranteed income, certificate of clean criminal record, statement of unemployment in Cyprus.
- Fast process
- Cyprus Permanent Residence applies to the entire family
- No need to reside in Cyprus
- Cyprus Residence Permit is permanent
- Opportunity to obtain a Cyprus passport
- Once the Cyprus Permanent Residence Permit is obtained the applicant and his family included in his Immigration permit will be entitled to apply for a Schengen Visa through any Schengen European Embassy.
- Cyprus is one of the most popular destinations for setting up companies
- Risk free Freehold property.