ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR CYPRUS CITIZENSHIP
- € 2 mln (plus VAT if applicable) – Single residential property investment.
One property worth € 2 mln should be used for permanent residence and held for 3 years. After 3 years the investor is free to realize it and buy another worth at least €500,000.
- € 2 mln (plus VAT if applicable) – Investment in several residential property items.
One of the properties worth at least € 500,000 should be used for permanent residence. The rest € 1,5 mln can be invested in any other real estate which investor can sell in 3 years.
- € 2,5 mln (plus VAT if applicable) – Investment in real estate.
One of the properties worth minimum € 500,000 should be used for permanent residence and held by the investor. The rest 2 mln can be invested in both residential and commercial property which can be sold in 3 years.
Any property purchased over the past 3 years can be included in investment required.
- All family can acquire Cyprus citizenship
- Fast-track process
- Freedom of movement
- Freedom of capital movement
- Free movement of goods & services
- No physical residency requirements
- No requirements to learn the language or history.